Saturday, October 25, 2014

Worthless

Come to me, my love. Come, talk to me and feel my beating heart. Don't be afraid. All you have to do is listen.
What does it says? Yes. It says your name. But oh! I see it. You look worried and afraid. Why you avert yourself from me? I look okay. I fix my hair and clean myself. Is there something wrong that's why you leave?
Glance at me again. You can see what I really want you to see. Look at my eyes. It's full of impressions, acceptance and yes! love. A love that's special for you. A love that is incomparable. Love that is not mistakenly considered as infatuation but a genuine love. Love that is willing to sacrifice. Love that accepts. Love that is true.
But lo! You don't. You're heading straight to her, unmindful of my expressive actions. You talk and laugh with her- things that you never share to me. I am jealous. I'm hurt. I'm in pain. I feel weak. All are because of my own assumption that you have something for me too but I am wrong. Tell me. What are those sweet winks and "hi and hello's" we do earlier? Are they just one of your plays? Ah! I thought it was love. Love that leads to an intimate relationship with you but I misinterpreted it.
I use to think of you and me together, happily walking along the shores of the beach holding each others hand.
You see, I think of you. I care for you. I love you. Every seconds, every minutes every hours of the day, I think of you wishing that one of this days, you will notice my undying love. But all of this are illusions. Reality wake me up that we can never be together.
I love you my love but I think it's time for me to let you loose. It feels great to hold unto you but its killing me because I know that no matter what, you won't love me back. So please, take care of her. Don't play with her. Don't let her love be like mine-worthless.

No comments:

Post a Comment