Tuesday, October 28, 2014

I like You: by Sheila Mae Rapal

             If I could say to you that “I LOVE YOU” I say it a thousand times, but I don’t want you to know. You stared at me one time then we both smile when I caught you looking at me. I felt something terrible and strange. I know and I think “I LIKE YOU”. I tried to forget you but it seems that it’s so hard to follow. The more I tried to forget you, the more my heart beat so fast and say that “I LIKE YOU”.
             Before, it was Sunday morning, the guy texted me that “Can I ask you something?” I replied “What?, he said “Do you have a boyfriend? Can we talk? I want to talk to you in person”. I was so shocked when I read the message.  My heart beats fast while wearing a big smile in my face. Then I replied “Hubog ka lang siguro mao nag tripping ka noh?” he said “Dili man ko hubog or even ga inum promise” ….hehehe… I felt too much “kilig” until the time came when he courted me in person. I said why not?.  I felt too nervous whenever I’m with him. I don’t know what to do and how to react.
             I told myself, I wish I was a wind so that I can whisper “I Love You” to his ears and let him feel my love for him every moment we meet.

             Having special someone is such a nice feeling in which an individual may do experience. It could inspire us to some things and go for beyond our limits. But remember, it should be done carefully and bear in mind of what we are involving.

No comments:

Post a Comment