Friday, October 10, 2014

"Camiguin Island's Haven"

           Camiguin is a favorite destination for many tourists, whether local or foreign travelers. This beautiful island, born of fire because of the volcanic eruption, feaures a wide array of amazing spots to explore, places to visit. You’ll never run out of things to do when visiting Camiguin. Aside from the distinctive shape of island, looking like a sleeping  woman when viewed from one side, the island is also known for its sweet lanzones fruits. Not all tourists are lucky enough to taste these these sweet teats on the island because it is a seasonal fruit. There is also an annual celebration in the island that happens during the month of October, the Lanzones Festival.
            There are many places in Camiguin that can make you relax in the great stressors of your life. One of  my favorite places in Camiguin that I had been and can surely forget all your problem is the Mantigue Island. It is situated in San Roque, Mahinog, in order  to reach this Island , you have to ride a boat and it will take more or less 30 minutes to reach this place. It is in the summer of 2014 in the month of May when my barkadas and I decided to spend a summer trip in Mantigue Island, it was my first time to visit that place. I feel so much so excitement that time, the moment when I get off the boat and saw her beautiful and perfect coastline of powdery-white coral sands, Mantigue Island obviously mesmerized me.
            The Island is beyond its beauty . Mantigue is a tropical paradise. It is rich in vegetation. It is also rich in various tropical marine life. This Island has been declared as a nature park where fishing  is prohibited  or perhaps because of its rich vegetation in the area. My first impression when I get there is that like I’m in the famous Boracay Island. Moreover, this amazing Island features fine, white sand that appears glimmer under the intense heat of the sun. We roam around the Island and discover sceneries and we enjoyed walking barefooted in the Island, enjoying the soft sand under my feet. There are many beautiful places in Camiguin that you can surely visit, I didn’t mean to say that some of the places are not too good to visit but Mantigue is one of the treasures of Camiguin Island that should be visited. It is a place where you can relax and a time to forget all your worries in your life. I can say this is a place where I can feel  freedom, it’s like I feel  I’m in heaven already. I just enjoyed that day along with my friends. I don’t care if I can get sunburn . this kind of trip is worth it, a perfect adventure and destination to end 2014’s SUMMER.       

No comments:

Post a Comment