Tuesday, October 21, 2014

The Portal to my Foreign Friends By: Anton Graindel Saab


Millenials in the 21st century find social networking sites as threshold of gaining relationships from the different parts of the globe. Most individual from different nationalities have accounts in some social networking sites such as facebook, twitter, gmail, skype and others that enable them to seek new friends and share their feelings and ideas by simply posting in social networking account. At some point the networking sites can help them attain great solidarity of people around the world.
I have been exposed to social networking sites for almost eight years and I have established great relationships from the people outside country and learned great things from them. I have realized that the world is not so enormous as what I perceived it to be because it has been effortless to meet nice people who are open hearted enough to share themselves in the chat world. As I tour the cyber world I discovered that people are veraciously diverse because of their different opinions, feelings, and life experiences. They also differ on how they react about the things that I share, yet almost all of them were open to accept my personal opinions.
 I have learned a lot of their ways and on how they deal other’s point of view that I acquire some of their views in my daily basis. Most of my foreign friends empathize in such way that I can share them my problems and console me with their loving advices in their own little ways. They never hesitate to help me with  my emotional problems, because they are experiencing it as well. Sometimes I believe that they know better than me because they were raised in a progressive environment with an adequate education. I ought to think that communicating to other people in different countries can give me important knowledge such as learning in school.
Moreover, In the cyber world you can be what you wanted to be, yet ingenuity in yourself might arise and the trustworthy from people might get hardly attained. As being liberated to the cyber world, sometimes I pretend to be someone I’m not because I don’t have the courage to expose my pity self to others and pretend to be someone special instead. I ought to believe that social networking site can boost up myself confidence and help me love myself better. But when I feel down and insecure about my social status I tend to be a shimmering fussy who covered his authenticity to gain much friends. The dark side of cyber world is capable of devouring your whole personality, because your whole life might revolve around it instead of spending your time with the real people.
Although in the cyber world we can be what we wanted to be, but the truth be told that the real world will always manifest the good or bad results of our act. We must remain genuine even in a virtual world because it’s a great way to invest yourself to attain a fecund relationship to any kind of a person.

The social networking sites are the springboards of the harmonious relationships of the world that I strongly conclude that we must showcase the things what we had and able to share or receive others identity. The virtual social world is somewhat a portal which will meet the gregarious life of humankind that we must use it genuinely in order for us to come up a firm result of building relationships to the people in the global village.

No comments:

Post a Comment